How to Lace Your Timberlands?
There are a few different ways that you can lace your Timberlands. The most common way is to do a standard criss-cross pattern. Start by threading one side of the laces through the eyelets on the other side. Then, take the laces and cross them in the middle. Skip every other eyelet and stop before the topmost one for the best fit.
Another way to lace your Timberlands is the bar lacing method. This is when you thread the laces through the eyelets in a straight line, similar to how you would lace your sneakers. When you get to the top, make sure to cross the laces before tucking them into the boot. This will give you a more streamlined look.
Whichever way you choose to lace your Timberlands, make sure the laces are not too tight. The boots should stay wide at the top to show off the tongue. On the other hand, you don’t want them to be so loose that they look sloppy.
How to Style Timberland Boots?
There are endless ways that you can style Timberland boots. For a trendy look, pair them with ripped jeans and a leather jacket. If you want a more timeless look, wear them with dark wash jeans and a button-down shirt. Timberlands also look great with dresses and skirts. Just make sure the hemline is long enough that it hits below the knee.
If you’re looking for more ideas on how to wear Timberland boots, here are 10 outfits to try:
- Pair your Timberlands with black skinny jeans and a white tee for a casual yet chic look.
- Dress up your Timberlands by pairing them with a flowy dress (or a button-down shirt) and a jacket.
- Create a monochromatic look by pairing your Timberland boots with an all-black outfit.
- For a street style look, pair your Timberlands with ripped jeans and an oversized sweater.
- Pair your Timberlands with leggings and an oversized tee for a comfortable yet stylish outfit.
- Dress up your Timbs by pairing them with a leather skirt and a crop top.
- Create a casual look by pairing your Timberlands with joggers and a hoodie.
- Wear your Timberlands with shorts and a tee for a casual summer look.
- Pair your Timberlands with wide-leg pants and a tank top for a chic and trendy outfit.
- Timberland boots are also great for cold weather! Pair them with skinny jeans, a sweater, and a coat for a warm and stylish outfit.
As you can see, there are many ways that you can style Timberland boots. Whether you’re looking for a trendy or timeless look, Timberlands are a versatile and stylish option. With these tips, you’ll be able to rock your Timberlands with confidence.
How to Wear Timberland Boots With Jeans?
One of the most popular ways to wear Timberland boots is with a pair of jeans. Skinny jeans are a great option because they will show off the shape of your boots. If you’re going for this look, make sure the jeans don’t cover the tongue of the boot. This would ruin their sleek look.
Another option is to wear bootcut or wide-leg jeans with your Timberlands. This is a great look for taller people because it will make your legs look longer. If you choose this route, make sure the jeans are long enough that they cover the top of the boot. This will give you a more polished look, although it’s not the most trend-forward option. After all, the main point of wearing Timbs is to show them off!
You can also wear Timberland boots with distressed jeans for a trendy and edgy look. Just make sure the ripped areas are above the ankle so they don’t get caught on the boot.
Can You Wear Timbs With Shorts?
We don’t recommend wearing Timberland boots with shorts because it can look a bit odd. Some celebrities, like Pharrell Williams, can pull it off because they have the confidence to rock any look. But if you’re concerned about how you’ll look, it’s best to stick with jeans or long pants. Timbs are boots, after all, and they’re meant to be worn with pants.
How to Wear Timberland Boots With Dresses or Skirts?
Timberland boots can also be worn with dresses and skirts. Just make sure the hemline of the dress or skirt is long enough that it hits below the knee. This will give you a polished look while still showing off the boots.
You can also wear Timberland boots with a denim skirt. This is a great option for warmer weather because it’s both stylish and comfortable. A T-shirt or tank top will complete the look.
Now you know how to wear Timberland boots for a trendy or timeless look. We hope this guide has given you some inspiration for how to style your Timbs. Try on different outfits and rock them with confidence!
- How to Wear Chelsea Boots? Women Can Style Them These Ways
- How to Wear Ankle Boots With Jeans – Styling Ankle Booties With Jeans
- What Shoes to Wear With Straight Leg Jeans: A Few Ideas
- How to Wear White Boots for a Balanced Look or With a Statement Piece
- What to Wear in 40 Degree Weather: Fashion Guide