General Guidelines: How to Wear Crocs With Style
Before trying on specific outfits, it is important to understand some general guidelines for how to wear Crocs with style. Crocs come in a variety of colors, so don’t be afraid to experiment! You can also find Crocs with different embellishments, such as flowers or rhinestones.
- Wearing Crocs with socks is a popular trend that can make your shoes more comfortable and stylish. If you’re going to wear Crocs with socks, make sure to pair them with a skirt or shorts. You can also roll up the cuff of your pants to show off your socks.
- Another way to add style to your Crocs is by accessorizing them. Wearing a charm or bracelet on your ankle can dress up your look. You can also add a scarf or necklace for a more sophisticated look.
- Crocs can be worn with a variety of different outfits, but they only work for casual and laid-back occasions. If you’re going to a more formal event, it’s best to leave your Crocs at home.
- Make sure the color of your Crocs works well with the rest of your outfit. If you’re wearing a lot of patterns or bright colors, it’s best to stick with neutral-colored Crocs.
- Wear your hair up if you’re worried about your Crocs not matching your outfit. A high ponytail or bun will draw attention away from your shoes and towards your face. You can also wear a hat to balance out your look.
- If you’re using Jibbitz charms to accessorize your Crocs, make sure to limit the number of charms you use. Too many charms can make your shoes look cluttered and messy. A few on each shoe will be enough.
Now that you know how to wear Crocs, check out some of our favorite Crocs outfits below. We’ve tried them on and loved how they looked!
Crocs and Denim Shorts
One of the best ways to wear Crocs is with a pair of shorts. This outfit is perfect for a casual day spent running errands or hanging out with friends.
To style this look, start by choosing a pair of Crocs in a neutral color. We love the classic black Crocs, but you can also choose brown, beige, or white. Combine them with a pair of denim shorts. We love the look of ripped shorts, but you can also choose a pair of classic cut-offs or Bermuda shorts.
Finish the look with a tucked-in tee or tank top. You can also add a light jacket or cardigan if you’re feeling cold.
Crocs and a Short Skirt
If you want to wear Crocs and look feminine, pair them with a short skirt. This is a great outfit for warmer weather or for taking a walk around the neighborhood.
We recommend choosing a pair of Crocs in a light color. White, beige, or pink would all work well. Pair them with a short skirt in a denim or A-line style. Socks, stockings and tights are all great choices for legwear. For a warmer weather look, choose a pair of knee socks (or regular-length socks). If it’s cooler outside, opt for tights or leggings.
A cropped tee or tank top will complete the look. You can also add a light jacket or cardigan if you need an extra layer. Don’t forget to accessorize with some Jibbitz charms!
Crocs and Jeans
If you want to wear Crocs but still look put-together, pair them with a pair of jeans. This is a great outfit for running errands. Neutral colors are best, but you can also experiment with different colors and patterns. Here are some specific ideas on how to wear Crocs with jeans:
- Pair them with skinny jeans and a flowy top for a boho chic look.
- Try a pair of ripped jeans and a graphic tee for a more edgy look.
- Wear them with cropped jeans and a tucked-in tee for a casual and put-together look.
Finish the look with a pair of hoop earrings or some statement necklaces. You can also add a hat or sunglasses for an extra bit of style.
These are only a few ideas for how to wear Crocs. With a little bit of creativity, you can style them to suit any occasion. Just remember to keep the rest of your outfit casual and laid-back. Joggers, shorts, and denim are all great choices.
How do you like to style your Crocs? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Wear Doc Martens Over 40: Mature (And a Bit Edgy) Outfit Ideas
- How to Wear Chelsea Boots? Women Can Style Them These Ways
- How to Wear Nike Blazers: Outfit Ideas, Breaking In and Styling Tips
- What Shoes to Wear With Mom Jeans: Your Fashion Guide
- How to Wear Leg Warmers in 7 Cozy and Fashionable Outfits